How to promote a online mental health business

sean360

Pro
Daps
Hi, I am currently a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I am starting a part time business to set up virtual visits a few days per week. Wondering what are some ways you guys think I could promote this business, I looked at Facebook but having issue, trying to promote specially in my state. Thanks.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Hi, I am currently a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I am starting a part time business to set up virtual visits a few days per week. Wondering what are some ways you guys think I could promote this business, I looked at Facebook but having issue, trying to promote specially in my state. Thanks.
Find out which Coli posters live in your state and market directly to them because fukk if these dudes around here don't need some help :francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Hi, I am currently a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I am starting a part time business to set up virtual visits a few days per week.
Oh, snap we got a psychiatric nurse on here. Perfect time for an unsolicited rant/post.

I've been feeling anxious lately about life. I've been grinding and hustling toward my career and dream job but in this pursuit, I get a lot of hate from other nikkas and coworkers. And this shyt is annoying each level seems like it's a new group of enemies and allies. And I just want to get to the point where I can chill and stack paper and not be around the fukk shyt nurse. Life seems to be very repetitious at times. Dating has been ass too seems like hoes always want something from me but it's never just me, you know. A lot of them are manipulative too. If they can't have you they spread lies and rumors about you to stop other women from getting you. That's the end of my rant, nurse. Good Luck with your business breh.

full

You can market and put ads on google. You can also look into having a targeted demographic or niche group of people and try to promote ads to them initially. You can use google trends as well to see what topics are trending in your area or around the globe. You can also create a website and create ads directing people to that site. You could also try influencer marketing where you have a popular social media personality who recommends your services to their crowd of followers. And then if you do set up a website have your web developer to set up web session replay so when people visit you can see exactly what they're clicking on and how long they stay on your site. Also, you can see which part of your website garners the most attention and improve upon those services. Set up SEO so you can show up high in the search engines. Try to collect as many emails as possible and create newsletter.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If you want to shell out some money. Paid ads. Target your city’s Facebook page. (Every city has one). Pay for ads on Instagram. If you know local businesses drop of business cards/flyers and hang em’ up. And of course word of mouth.

But you should know, virtual appointments have become commonplace for doctors and therapists/psychologists. So it’s naturally become an option for a lot of people—not saying you won’t stand out necessarily, but just that it’s way more commonplace, so you probably don’t need to do anything special to promote yourself. When new clients call you, just let them know you do virtual appointments.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The first step is to correct the thread title to " a(n) online ".

March Madness

All Star
Daps
You are probably going to end up going PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
on either Adwords and Facebook.

PPC is expensive and I don't personally think the ROI is going to be there for you.
You are probably better off building clientele for this in-person.

Facebook's Ad Manager and algorithm are really sensitive.
Just know they might suspend your Ad Manager a few times before they leave you alone.

IG is a better paid advertising platform than FB, but a lot of IG Ads are handled through FB Ad Manager.

Last edited: