How UMG, Drake, Gamma & Eldridge Industries are manipulating you and the entertainment industry

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are yall acting surprised at drake being a fraud and that hes the creation of corporates? Yall never questioned anything about dude like his rollout back in 2008 with that best i ever had, successful and forever that they were overpromoting or how multinational corporations were promoting back 2 back on twitter??? Come on now. :snoop: i knew something wasnt right when i saw how they rolled him out. 50 cent even told yall his buzz was inorganic and industry was pushing him

FINALE

đź’Ž
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why are yall acting surprised at drake being a fraud and that hes the creation of corporates? Yall never questioned anything about dude like his rollout back in 2008 with that best i ever had, successful and forever that they were overpromoting or how multinational corporations were promoting back 2 back on twitter??? Come on now. :snoop: i knew something wasnt right when i saw how they rolled him out. 50 cent even told yall his buzz was inorganic and industry was pushing him

Sorry I didn't question the rollout of So Far Gone man I was a kid
:to:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even. Ya'll just like to dismiss things with ease. It's not easy to see how Drake with his background has had the opportunity to form certain connections that most wont get. Dude got a $400 million dollar album deal.
So

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They say 4Batz voice is AI too crazy times we living in

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
the fact they had that bullshyt ass record on ESPN promoting it on sportscenter tells you all you need to know. And for the record, Meek Mill's response was worse.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
all that stuff makes sense.. but what percentage is drake gettin if any?