How was Kathy Bates’ character in Misery not a Watch List?

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
This crazy broad was named the Dragon Lady for killing infants in a damn hospital. :dahell:

Had a scrap book about her murders too. Wouldn’t the damn police find that during a search of her house? :gucci:

born of fire

jeff hardy stan account
Supporter
Daps
did she do the baby murders in the same town the misery story was in?

cause if she moved far away and never tried to work at hospital again she could’ve gotten away with it tbh. especially in the late 80s.

edit: in the book she did her murders in bakersfield ca. she got acquitted for lack of evidence. she moved to colorado later. keeping a low profile in the new town i can she how she got away with it.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
did she do the baby murders in the same town the misery story was in?

cause if she moved far away and never tried to work at hospital again she could’ve gotten away with it tbh. especially in the late 80s.

edit: in the book she did her murders in bakersfield ca. she got acquitted for lack of evidence. she moved to colorado later. keeping a low profile in the new town i can she how she got away with it.

The sheriff found articles in a library though.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Didn't they say she kept switching towns? Also, it was like 1980, they didn't have all the computers and sophisticated stuff they have now.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Didn't they say she kept switching towns? Also, it was like 1980, they didn't have all the computers and sophisticated stuff they have now.

I don’t know, but how the fukk was this crazy bytch able to survive a blow to the head from a typewriter? Not once, but twice. :dahell:

Took a fukkin paperweight to due her in. :gucci: