How y’all find time to watch all this tv/movies

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have Kids so I sacrifice sleep to watch my shyt.

I refuse to watch anything when they are awake they always come ask me for some shyt at the worst times

It is what it is :yeshrug:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hate, but I check threads here just to see what some shows I don’t watch are about, may add a few to my “watch at some point” list, but then I see a few posters in damn near every thread...how the fukk y’all finding time to watch all this shyt? Do you spend all your free time watching tv/movies?

:mjpls:
24 hours in a day, most movies are under 2 hours

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
No hate, but I check threads here just to see what some shows I don’t watch are about, may add a few to my “watch at some point” list, but then I see a few posters in damn near every thread...how the fukk y’all finding time to watch all this shyt? Do you spend all your free time watching tv/movies?

:mjpls:

name names :sas1:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm still struggling to make it thru season 1 of The Punisher :pachaha:

Havent even started season 2 of Luke Cage, or Stranger Things, or Ozarka. And I loved season 1 of all those shows.

Probably behind on Daredevil too. I've lost count.

And all these Prime shows like Bosch, others are supposed to be great.....I just can't find the time. And at this point, if the 1st 2 eps suck, I'm out. :camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got a ton of shyt built up. Never finished Narcos, Never finished Stranger Things yet, never finished Westworld :mjlol: I just be starting shows and then forgetting to watch the rest
Ive started mad men and Sopranos tons of times. Still haven’t finished the Americans, arrested development, narcos, ozark, or boardwalk empire which I used to watch when it actually aired week to week :russ:

Won’t even talk about the running list of shows to check out that I have stored in my phone :wow: