Howard ranked as one of the fastest growing ‘sugar baby’ schools

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Cmon fam...

That article says 502 girls at ONE school and the rest of the schools aint black schools they are white. Aint no "rising black incels" coming from this small ass statistical anomaly.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Why would anyone want to be a sugar daddy?:dahell::mindblown: Basically you're spending all your money on a chick and she's not even smashing. Meanwhile a nikka like me spends no money and digs her guts the first night. :russ:

Just watch the video on the guy who created the sugar daddy website and you’ll see.

These guys are filthy rich and apparently they don’t mind. They have low self esteem can’t get p*ssy at all so money is the answer to their problems.

It’s lretty pathetic really

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Oh and it’s not just the young ones-
:coffee:, who do you think their learning from or not setting the right examples??
Georgia HBCU Under Fire After AKA Prostitution Ring Discovered
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
They were getting it!:myman:

They feds are just trumping it up to make it seem like it was the Sorority doing it when it probably was just this chick telling some hoes if they need some money to pledge she has some clients that can supply her with what she needs. They got caught cause she did that shyt with a chick that was too young to handle the shyt. If she went to college, 18 years old is too young for her to be selling ass, she gotta get her hoeness out first!

The feds only received two complaints that got the investigation going. In other words two chicks came to them, and snitched. If it was so bad it would have been done as soon as it started.

If people want to make money selling ass, and keep it secret between themselves, and their clients, so be it. This country makes it illegal because black men are mostly getting that money, and have been for years. As soon as it becomes ok for whites, none of these arguments will even be heard. Hoeing been happening since the beginnings of time. shyt Bonobo monkeys give bananas away for some fast ass. shyt is funny to watch.

It aint nothing, but a different hustle, for those who can do it. People forget, everyone has a different hustle, don't knock theirs if they are doing it right, and respectful. Keep it away from the kids, they don't need to be influenced as such young ages, they can make that decision when they get older.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Just watch the video on the guy who created the sugar daddy website and you’ll see.

These guys are filthy rich and apparently they don’t mind. They have low self esteem can’t get p*ssy at all so money is the answer to their problems.

It’s lretty pathetic really
I don't see it as low self esteem, they just are real with themselves. They have money, you know what that feels like? You can go where you want, when you want. People treat you different, and cater to your every need, nothing you say is wrong. I could go on & on, but if he got old, and let his body go from all the work & sacrifice he had to do when he was younger, he has no choice but to show that lifestyle to a chick who wants it. He knows she aint attracted to an old looking nikka, so he makes up for it by buying shyt. His dikk game aint enough to keep her, and he accepts this, she accepts it, and they agree to supply each others needs.

I don't agree with it, but if someone else feel no issue doing it, who am I to tell him he shouldn't do it, if it works for him?.A lot of chicks said they love Sugar daddy's because they improved them. It's really just because he is an intelligent older man, and I'm seeing for myself young women are yearning for a man to teach them stuff, and guide them. Young guys aint into learning how to move in the real world, they are more into being logic,and how things SHOULD be, not how they are. You gotta humble yourself, shut the fukk up, and listen, to learn. Until young nikkas wake up, young chicks will always love older guys who take care of themselves, and give them a good life.

Last edited: