Humble Monthly is turning into Humble Choice on December 6th

All Star
Daps
I'd highly advise purchasing the December bundle. Humble Monthly

You will be grandfathered into the $12 price tag. Just pause your subscription when it converts to Humble Choice if you don't want to pay for it every month.

Humble Choice - Classic Plan FAQ

Can I pause my subscription?

Pausing your subscription is fine, and will not cause you to lose access to Classic for doing so. Only canceling your subscription will cause you to lose access to the Classic plan. Additionally, if your subscription is paused when Humble Choice has launched you will still be converted over to a Classic plan.

How do I make sure I get the Classic plan?

To make sure that you are converted to a Classic plan you will need to double-check that you are an active subscriber to Humble Monthly prior to the launch of Humble Choice. You can review your subscription status at the Subscriber Hub (or check out this support article) to make sure you are an active subscriber.

While reviewing the "Manage Your Subscription" section at the Subscriber Hub, if both "Current Plan" and "Next Billing Date" appear, you are set up to receive the Classic plan without any further changes being necessary. If you have the option to "Resubscribe" anywhere on this page then you will need to subscribe to a plan prior to the launch of Humble Choice. In addition, if your subscription is paused when Humble Choice has launched you will still be converted over to a Classic plan.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
First month and I already took an L. :francis:

I was like fukk it I'll get the yearly plan. It'll pay itself off over time. First game they drop? fukking Tomb Raider. The same game that I purchased at launch and never got around to playing it until like over Thanksgiving break. Whoever made that thread recently about not getting games first day, I feel ya. :mjcry:

Daps
First month and I already took an L. :francis:

I was like fukk it I'll get the yearly plan. It'll pay itself off over time. First game they drop? fukking Tomb Raider. The same game that I purchased at launch and never got around to playing it until like over Thanksgiving break. Whoever made that thread recently about not getting games first day, I feel ya. :mjcry:

You can pause your subscription for this month because they won't automatically charge you until later in the month now instead of the first Friday I think

Daps
February's Humble Choice would have been really good for me if I didn't already own SFV and Them's Fightin Herds. Two Point Hospital is supposed to be good. I am going to get the games this time.