Hunt: Showdown

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Did a search before I made a thread myself. Bought it yesterday it was pretty fire.

Basically a FPS Survivor where you can play with friends. Kill shyt and go the the objectives to get paid. If your Hunter dies he's gone forever and you have to recruit another one with the money you accumulated from hunting. Oh and there are other human players out there hunting you too. Found that out the hard way. Here I am excited to find other hunters in this crazy ass world of evil vile creatures and as soon as I run up on a fellow human I'm greeted with a bullet to the face :martin:

Dope ass concept and it's fun as hell. Only got to play about an hour or two last night with my boy but it definitely has potential and worth the 30 bucks.

Steam: mafia1st

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just found out about this game today. I really like the concept. Is anyone playing this?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Red Dead Redemption 2 could Jack this idea for a Undead Nightmare 2 Online Mode :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Been playing this for the past 2 hours. Told some of yall in the discord bout it. Its fun as shyt and definitely worth 30 bucks. Stressful as hell but just a solid game overall. Some of the mechanics need to be tightened up and I'm worried about new players getting on and just getting demolished by the weapons that veterans have, but still this is a game that anyone who showed a little bit of interest in should just go ahead and cop.