I’m 5’11 180 and look skinny af

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying, you're on some funny shyt even worrying about the next man's dikk. You seem to stress tf out over females if you think they give af that much. I don't even have to break down your very limited understanding of human physiology, you seem to have a child-like/cartoon-ish understanding of body dimensions. For example, the nikka you were responding to said he's 5'3", a 5'3" 200 pound nikka is going to be cosmetically fat af, unless he's like 99% muscle

I don't stress about anything. I just spoke facts and all the smaller posters got triggered and here we are.

If the nikka is 5'3 then he's a lost cause and doesn't represent the average person. He will suffer more often than not for being 5'3. He can front all he wants to on the INTERNET but that's real life facts.

As far as being 200, yes the average 5'10 male should be 200 pounds to give them the best chance of impressing women. That's the athlete range of men that get the most attention from women. The average woman is heavier in the past, so it's even more imperative that men are taller and bigger than women for subconscious dominance.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
How you slim at 6’0 205?
Always been a long distance runner and I have long arms and legs. My legs are pretty big. I used to be 6'0 170. Haven't checked my height in a min, I may be 6'1 or 6'2 now

Not super skinny but I'm slim fit

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
6 ft 192 lbs last time I weighed myself in April and I'm swole.

And my legs aren't even the size they could be.. just started training them again.