I’m a breh from P.G. County, AMA

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Alot of wrong information about DC and PG in here

Waldorf was basically Proctors territory, if anybody knows about the Proctors is they be deep from south pg and all through Charles county, back in the day they were on that incest and basically all them nikkas light skin

Proctors, Savoy, Newman and Butler. Them nikkas with that last name is related
My mom's friend is married to a Proctor. When I first saw him, I didn't even know he was black. Looked damn near white and had green eyes.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That’s the dope as hell if that’s the case. Charles County was 41% Black and 52% Cac back in 2010, it’ll be nice to see how Black it is come the 2020 census. Maryland would have not one, but two Chocolate Counties :blessed::blessed:

Bmore nikkas should work on getting Baltimore County majority Black :mjgrin: Let’s take over this state Maryland brehs.
Where is the migration of blacks to Charles county coming from? Just saw the census and it went from 26% to 41% in a 10 year time frame. Good!

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Waldorf was basically Proctors territory, if anybody knows about the Proctors is they be deep from south pg and all through Charles county, back in the day they were on that incest and basically all them nikkas light skin

I’ve heard of the Proctors but that incest shyt is news to me :picard:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I haven’t truly visited Richmond since 2000 but I do remember it being kind of a boring city. It’s still that way?

My sister went there for a film project since she is a film producer.

She texted me each night saying it was a very boring city but I’m more of a historical and food person.

Not into getting lit or being in clubs every night ya dig?

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Where is the migration of blacks to Charles county coming from? Just saw the census and it went from 26% to 41% in a 10 year time frame. Good!

Mostly from PG and Black folks who work at Andrews Air Base and to a lesser extent, Blacks from DC. Charles County is cheaper than PG and generally doesn’t experience as much fukkery as we do such as road congestion (except for Rt. 5, traffic in Chuck County is kinda smooth comparatively speaking), crime/ratchetry/hood shyt, corruption, consistently cruddy school district, food/retail deserts, etc.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
My sister went there for a film project since she is a film producer.

She texted me each night saying it was a very boring city but I’m more of a historical and food person.

Not into getting lit or being in clubs every night ya dig?

I gotcha breh. Yeah I’m the kinda person who only gets lit for some party or nightlife shyt if it’s with my crew, other than that, I’m good off that lol.

Richmond definitely got a lot of history, especially Black history and Civil War history. And it’s a rising and underrated food city that a good amount of fellow foodies have been raving about. Heard some really good things about the Greek, Deli, Vietnamese, and Southern food down there in particular :ehh:

Two RVA festivals I’ve always been curious about were First Friday Art Walk and the Carytown Watermelon Festival.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

I remember the Proctors and the Savoys very well. I also knew two Newman sisters in high school who were very light-skinned, one with freckles. In fact, the one with freckles had a big forehead, and we called her Frankenberry, after the cereal...lol. When you're young, you're young. Now that I think of it, they're were a few more light-skinned Newmans going to my high school.

Last edited: