I’m scared they are gonna take away the woman I love and destroy my small family (video)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
That's rough and true man, I'm shedding real tears for you and yours. :mjcry:

i try to cover up my saddness with humor, but having that talk with my son was hard. he still thinks obama can get "hired" again as president. he views trump like a villain in a movie where the villains always get justice...but thats just not how it is, i have been mentaly preparing myself for them to take away the love of my life.
ive made alot of mistakes as a partner, ALOT, but what i wont do is abandon her, i want her and my son to know we arent powerless. we might not be rich, but we got Sam Seder, TYT and the coli ready to ride.

its how im holding on man. thank you for your support

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is real out here. They deported my cousin who has an American wife and two American kids. He had a 10 year old DUI case so he had to keep in touch with ICE periodically. He did that throughout most of Obama's administration with no problems. Soon as 45 got in office, he went to ICE to check in like he had for years, and they arrested him.

They said he was a criminal due to the DUI and he was out of status and therefore wasn't eligible for citizenship through his wife.

shyt was fukked up. Luckily, the community came together and raised money to help him and his family resettle in Kenya.

I can imagine if how much more terrible it would be if you didn't have a community to support you.