I run regularly

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Eat deeez nuuuts!!:dame:

:whoa:

A bag of 250g of cashews is almost 1500 calories.

I maintain my weight at just over 200 lbs with 2700-2800 calories per day.

So that's damn near half of my calorie quota for the day.

I'm not gonna cook more than 2 times a day so a very large calorie dense snack like nuts (:dame:) will fill the void.

So you don't get bloated you need to not eat that many carbs so make sure the calories you eat to gain weight are mostly fat and/or protein.

If you're eating protein for the calories make sure it's a fatty cut like chicken with the skin on and roasted and then drizzle some healthy fat oil on it to pack out your calories.

I used to be a fat c*nt.:bryan::mjcry:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Eat deeez nuuuts!!:dame:

:whoa:

A bag of 250g of cashews is almost 1500 calories.

I maintain my weight at just over 200 lbs with 2700-2800 calories per day.

So that's damn near half of my calorie quota for the day.

I'm not gonna cook more than 2 times a day so a very large calorie dense snack like nuts (:dame:) will fill the void.

So you don't get bloated you need to not eat that many carbs so make sure the calories you eat to gain weight are mostly fat and/or protein.

If you're eating protein for the calories make sure it's a fatty cut like chicken with the skin on and roasted and then drizzle some healthy fat oil on it to pack out your calories.

I used to be a fat c*nt.:bryan::mjcry:
I’ll def do the nuts thing
I started buying oatmeal
I love oatmeal

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I’ll def do the nuts thing
I started buying oatmeal
I love oatmeal
Another thing you could do is make overnight oats.

It comes out like pudding once it's settled together -- no cooking required. It's just mix and let the ingredients set in the fridge for a couple hours :ahh::banderas:

I use:

Oats (you find the amount that works for you but I used 100g)
Cashew milk or Coconut milk (dairy free so u dont get the shyts - again find the amount that gives you the consistency that you'd like (the thickness of it))
Sugar or an erythritol based sweetener (which is zero calories and contains no sugar so you won't get bloated because it will have zero carbs obviously)
Blueberries

This one's optional but since you're trying to gain weight add some white chocolate drops (like the kind you'd bake in cookies:damn::ahh:)

That's about 800 calories right there and if you eat that for breakfast once you're at work then you'd be more than full carrying over to lunch time.

Mix that all together.

The good thing about overnight oats is that it doesn't need cooking so you could prepare like 3-4 of them and leave them in your staff fridge. An easy breakfast and it will free up your time with not cooking

:ahh: