I’ve gotten nothing but love from the majority of non ADOS blacks in real life, but I’m still ADOS

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:yeshrug: Just like the title says. Nothing but love from black immigrants. Never been called Akata, never seen African bedwenches, all the African/carribeans brehs and brehettes be on that us against YT harder than some ADOS folks

With that being said I feel like ADOS puts a name to a misrepresented people.

When I think of all the shyt my ancestors endured here and the culture they’ve created that is mimicked all across the world :wow:
I can’t deny that

Although all Black people face some level of white supremacy, the issues we face are different in America and globally

We should request assistance from each other, but that assistance should not be taking for granted, and if assistance is denied, than the other group should respect that decision :ehh:

Shoutout to all the Africans across the diaspora, we should be able to acknowledge our differences, but also respect our differences as black folks :salute:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: Just like the title says. Nothing but love from black immigrants. Never been called Akata, never seen African bedwenches, all the African/carribeans brehs and brehettes be on that us against YT harder than some ADOS folks

With that being said I feel like ADOS puts a name to a misrepresented people.

When I think of all the shyt my ancestors endured here and the culture they’ve created that is mimicked all across the world :wow:
I can’t deny that

Although all Black people face some level of white supremacy, the issues we face are different in America and globally
Most of these cats are just like you. Cats just want attention and something to be apart of. No real strategy or anything behind it. Just some shyt that makes you feel good.