I apologize for hating on every member who criticized Dak Prescott

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. Lets say he read the defense perfectly fine vs AZ....then throws 2 yards behind or over his WR...whats the excise then
Every qb misses throws. Brady and Rodgers missed multiple throws yesterday. that isn't exclusive to dak. Do you dudes even watch football?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont be dumb. Dak does it consistently. Even on easy ass 10 yard throws
Statistically there is nothing to support this, dak has been top 3 in completion percentage since he has entered the league, even this year he top 3 so the idea that he isn't accurate is factually wrong..

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Statistically there is nothing to support this, dak has been top 3 in completion percentage since he has entered the league, even this year he top 3 so the idea that he isn't accurate is factually wrong..

Look, u a Boys fan and a Dak fan. I get it. I thought Dak was the truth after his 2016 season. But the more i saw him play the more i see him as a 2nd tier QB who needs a loaded team to win. Cowboys have a solid defense and are talented on offense. Why isnt he leading the league and playing dominant football?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Every qb misses throws. Brady and Rodgers missed multiple throws yesterday. that isn't exclusive to dak. Do you dudes even watch football?

You sound like me just a few months ago :mjlol:.

He will get his chance in a few weeks. He has no excuses this year. He has his money, and enough talent to win it all. If he can't motivate his team, and will them over the hump this year, he never will.