Dont@Me

😡
Daps
16kau75.jpg

:damn::damn::damn: I'm NEVER touchin a p*ssy AGAIN! :dame::whoa:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
I wouldn't get one, but you have to admit, it's probably pretty good practice for guys who have no dikk game.

And it's probably better for you than masturbating. There are guys who jerk off so much they can't get it up & keep it hard from fukking. At least with this thing you're still fukking, so you stay ready for the day you get actual p*ssy.

But my question is -- how does that thing stay in place on the upstroke? I'm thinking that your dikk would get stuck in it so it would just rise with you on the upstroke.

:patrice:

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
Man fukk that shyt, live your life. All these dudes in here clowning and talking shyt but secretly would get one or at the very least are curious how it feels. Think I'm living my life according to what some message board weirdos and lames think? Women can have a whole 9 inch dildo under their mattress and it's cool. But let a guy have something to satisfy his needs and it's "embarrassing" and shameful and whatever :comeon: Yeah aight, fukk outta here.

nikka you got a whole ass in your closet looking like a dismembered body. :dead:

She just burned her own big brother alive:dwillhuh: