"I buy p*ssy because I don't have time to charm a woman out her panties"- handsome gang coli breh

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"why do blk american men have a problem with..."
We were the only group of males on the planet to sell the white man's bytch back to him at a higher price, that's why.
WITH FINESSE.

OnlyOneBoss

All Star
Daps
do any men get as hung up about "getting p*ssy" as Americans? i swear the powers that be got us stuck on this shyt so we don't focus on bigger issues

i mean dudes love p*ssy everywhere but only in America do dudes juelz so hard with the "i can pull I SWEAR i just don't have time !" :damn::damn:

Thing is though, brehs who pay don’t seem pressed at all :yeshrug: as we can see in this thread the disdain for them is somewhat real and brehs hit them with the :hhh:

But shyt I mean Lil Baby publicly raps about it in music so fukk it :yeshrug:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
"why do blk american men have a problem with..."
We were the only group of males on the planet to sell the white man's bytch back to him at a higher price, that's why.
WITH FINESSE.
What are you talking about?

The nonsense some of you nikkas spew.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about?

The nonsense some of you nikkas spew.
Dumb fakkit I'm talking about American Pimp culture
most of the hoes have been white, since the BEGINNING.
FM4375LEAGSDGSGIKXPW6B7AEY.jpg
435908.jpg

Talking about nikkas saying dumb shyt, take your goofy Jamaican ass on somewhere, you don't know anything about this.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Before I was married, I used to love gaming up prostitutes. I would see their ads online and $300/hr prices and be like:childplease:

I would find one I liked and text "I dont want sex. I just wanted to know if you are hungry. I know you been workin hard all day. Tell me what you want and I will have it sent to your room."

Blew. Her. Mind.

Months later, she hit me up and asked me to chill with her in her room. We watched a movie and just talked. I didnt even wanna fukk at that point. She turned her phone off and said she was done working for the night. She just fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep as well. Stayed with her til checkout time, carried her bags out to her car and went home.
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
one of the best posters here