I came back to tell y'all about God's grace! I almost died this morning

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
So I was at the the gym this morning at about 8. I was doing my 5x5 bench press, 205 pounds (new 5RM record for me) As I was down, about to do my last rep, my arms said "Where you think you goin lil nikka?:russ:" and as I tried to bust out the last rep my arms felt like Wacky Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Man and 800 pounds of force came crashing on my chest. I couldn't even breathe or talk fam. I was looking around for like 10 seconds praying someone helped me to no avail. In my head, I started thinking about how many things I hadn't done in life, how I was going to die at age 19, how bad this story was gonna look on the evening news. Out of nowhere these two white dudes came from behind out of the blue and tried lifting the bar off me but one couldn't control it and dropped it and the 35 lb barbell slammed right on my titty:damn:

In pain I stumbled to the basketball court next to me and regained my wits and thought about how great God was and how I almost died. I got a new appreciation for life. I immediately thanked God for his mercy and blessings in my life. Some of ya'll may not care but to those inspired, remember that God has your back if he has your commitment :salute:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
200w.gif

OP