I didn't realize Ja Rule was in Onyx "Walk In New York" video

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remmy the song Usual Suspects with DMX, Ja Rule, The Lox, Tragedy Khadafi

[ame=http://youtu.be/saAFrBI0e84]Mic Geronimo - Usual Suspects [feat. DMX, Ja Rule, Tragedy & The LOX] - YouTube[/ame]

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's cool catching cameos in old videos

Like 50 Cent had a cameo in one of Noreaga's old videos

Exactly, 50 Cent was in Method Man's video "Break Ups 2 Make Ups" cause he was nobody at that time....that's my point of this thread.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
And I agree :ehh:

What I'm saying is....Hip-Hop...is very egotistical...and I said back then and now....Ja Rule killed himself buy not making great music anymore....Ja has the potential and he has made good music...but he was one of the first prototype to doing what is "selling" at the time....and when you are at war in the streets AND business wise....I don't understand how he didn't turn his emotions into classic music....because that's what 50 did during that time....

maybe if the tables were turned and Ja got popped...but I doubt it..I haven't heard of...or read anything..about Ja putting in his own work with anything...not saying he was never thorough..which 50 can say but I can't......but ya know.....some people ain't build for it...just hate it had to be Ja.....there was a lot of other rappers who could of been a sacrifice...I wanted to see that DMX, JAYZ, Jah Collab

Jay-Z feat. DMX & Ja Rule - Murdergram - YouTube

Don't get me wrong. I jam them all. I like both 50 and Ja Rule. Of course, it sucks that 50's appeal pave forward and Ja rule lost his fan base. Who knows, he's getting out of jail soon so he might make a return to the rap game. I'm guessing 50 had a better marketing/machine behind him than IRV gotti had for JA

It would be funny if JA and 50 dropped an album damn near close to one another:whoo:

at least JA has a song with Jay-Z, I don't think 50 has one since he dissed Jay on "How to rob"

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

a young Sean Price was in the Fight the Power video. the first shot they show of the crowd is all Decepticons. Spot him near the nikka waiving the Decepticon flag at the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I agree :ehh:

What I'm saying is....Hip-Hop...is very egotistical...and I said back then and now....Ja Rule killed himself buy not making great music anymore....Ja has the potential and he has made good music...but he was one of the first prototype to doing what is "selling" at the time....and when you are at war in the streets AND business wise....I don't understand how he didn't turn his emotions into classic music....because that's what 50 did during that time....

maybe if the tables were turned and Ja got popped...but I doubt it..I haven't heard of...or read anything..about Ja putting in his own work with anything...not saying he was never thorough..which 50 can say but I can't......but ya know.....some people ain't build for it...just hate it had to be Ja.....there was a lot of other rappers who could of been a sacrifice...I wanted to see that DMX, JAYZ, Jah Collab

Jay-Z feat. DMX & Ja Rule - Murdergram - YouTube

Well said....

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Don't get me wrong. I jam them all. I like both 50 and Ja Rule. Of course, it sucks that 50's appeal pave forward and Ja rule lost his fan base. Who knows, he's getting out of jail soon so he might make a return to the rap game. I'm guessing 50 had a better marketing/machine behind him than IRV gotti had for JA

It would be funny if JA and 50 dropped an album damn near close to one another:whoo:

at least JA has a song with Jay-Z, I don't think 50 has one since he dissed Jay on "How to rob"

Last edited by a moderator: