“I don’t give a fukk about AIPAC” - Congressman Mark Pocan

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Progressive U.S. Congressman Mark Pocan pulled no punches in an interview published Monday by Slate, addressing his ongoing feud with the influential lobby group American Israel Public Affairs Committee—a fervent booster of Israel's bloody bombardment of Gaza and a top contributor to the campaign coffers of Democrats and Republicans alike.

"I don't give a fukk about AIPAC—period," Pocan (D-Wis.) told Slatepolitics writer Alexander Sammon. "I think they're a cancerous presence on our democracy and politics in general, and if I can be a surgeon, that's great."

"The reason I'm poking the bear is because they've become a Trojan bear," Pocan explained. "AIPAC at least pretended to be bipartisan when I first got [to Congress]. Now they're basically a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP."

"It's time to call them out for what they are—a front group for conservative policy here in the U.S.—instead of being afraid of them," he added.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The country need more of this. It's insane that a lobbying group for a foreign country is a thing much less have this much power

The French don't have this amount of influence with DC, and they fought with us in the Revolution. The sheer amount of blind support from this country is the cause of most of the foreign policy threats out there.

Daps
Never heard of them(like most lobbyist groups) but salute to him for calling them out. About time.:ehh:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The French don't have this amount of influence with DC, and they fought with us in the Revolution. The sheer amount of blind support from this country is the cause of most of the foreign policy threats out there.
Not a coincidence that Epstein and Maxwell both have connections to their government, as did her dad who was buried as a spy for them.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Never heard of them(like most lobbyist groups) but salute to him for calling them out. About time.:ehh:
That's been the problem. In the past, any time someone talked shyt on AIPAC they'd flood their opponent with money. Ask Cynthia McKinney. It took the modern media era when you can't just pay off 3-4 news network execs to skew the headlines.