“I gave up my seat to an injured black man, he then got up and gave the seat to a white woman”

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

The divestors & anti-BM swirlers are calling her a "pick me" for this tweet.

She should have known that her initial tweets would be an alley oop to the anti-Black men brigade :francis:

If she was really genuine and didn’t want to shyt on bm she could have told this story without race involved. I got up to give my seat to a man with a broken ankle and he got up and gave to another woman. But without the black men slander that doesn’t go viral

She knew what she was doing fence sitting bytch

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
And despite the theme of this thread. I believe that story happened. Just because it makes BM look bad doesn't make it untrue.

There are plenty of c00ns out there. And we just saw viral videos of white bytches doing slave reenactments with their black boyfriends.

Naw breh.

If this happened she would have recorded it.

She was probably on her bed when she tweeted that.

The fact she can make a statement like this with zero proof, garner thousands of likes in agreement speaks to the current state of the image of Black Men which is at an all time low.

You have even said yourself you didn’t even need proof to believe her, if it was anyone else you would require “proof” to corroborate said claim :wow: