I Had A Date Tonight &......................What Now??

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So I met this girl yesterday
We went out on our first date today, like first time we met. Yesterday I met her only on the phone type thing.

So we go to some restaurant and loads of stuff happened.
She was all over me, which is fine and all good, it's what comes next.
She had alot of wine, actually not that much but still....
We got a bottle, and I finished most of it.
Anyhow, she kept telling me how into me she was.
So we finish our drinks and food at the restaurant, it's 8pm, and we are going to go to some party at 10pm.
So for those 2hrs she asks me if I was cool with going to her place for a while.
I was like okay, we get there, she like hold on, goes into her bedroom and comes out with a thong.
I don't what happened next but next thing you know she on my face and i'm eating her out.
Then she stops me and gets off my face, I was only eating her for 2 minutes and it was my idea.
Now all she wants to do is cuddle.
She kept asking please hug me, so I was hugging her. I don't know why but I started wondering if she didn't get much love from her pops.
She was kissing me all over, we hugging and cudling, then she starts kissing me all over my face and SAYS "I LOVE YOU"

I was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my head, a few minutes later during all the kisses she says I love you again.
Both times I didn't reply. It could have just been the wine.
After a while she asked me to cuddle again and she was falling asleep so i'm like yo imma split now. She was like no, stay, i'm okay another 10 minutes.
She starts playing some loser on TV called DJ Puffs, I was like ya i'm not feeling that, sounded like some hippie dancehall for gay hippies.
Aight so then I leave. I guess she kinda sounded mad that I left because she just wanted to cuddle more.

What do you guys think????
Is this red alert?
She very pretty and really down to earth, makes over 100k not that that matters, and is cultured.
Red alert or keep seeing her see where it goes?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Eating a girl out you literally just met and haven’t vetted is even crazier than what she said :scusthov: Please tell me this is a spin thread
Facts, op had his face all in her cooch but weirded out by her seeming to clingy.

Sound like y’all both need to chill the fukk out :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
I kinda agree with this. she also got some wine in her so she was prolly just talking out her ass

i mean.... it doesn't have to be a lie.
maybe she like wine and getting her coochie sucked on so she love him for that lol
love is not rocket science

but yeah im just speaking for myself. ol girl does sound like a weirdo cuz i would have been ok with him leaving :huhldup:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Stepping out on Evil-Lyn huh

She can't be trusted

small-5.jpg

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
So I met this girl yesterday
We went out on our first date today, like first time we met. Yesterday I met her only on the phone type thing.

So we go to some restaurant and loads of stuff happened.
She was all over me, which is fine and all good, it's what comes next.
She had alot of wine, actually not that much but still....
We got a bottle, and I finished most of it.
Anyhow, she kept telling me how into me she was.
So we finish our drinks and food at the restaurant, it's 8pm, and we are going to go to some party at 10pm.
So for those 2hrs she asks me if I was cool with going to her place for a while.
I was like okay, we get there, she like hold on, goes into her bedroom and comes out with a thong.
I don't what happened next but next thing you know she on my face and i'm eating her out.
Then she stops me and gets off my face, I was only eating her for 2 minutes and it was my idea.
Now all she wants to do is cuddle.
She kept asking please hug me, so I was hugging her. I don't know why but I started wondering if she didn't get much love from her pops.
She was kissing me all over, we hugging and cudling, then she starts kissing me all over my face and SAYS "I LOVE YOU"

I was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my head, a few minutes later during all the kisses she says I love you again.
Both times I didn't reply. It could have just been the wine.
After a while she asked me to cuddle again and she was falling asleep so i'm like yo imma split now. She was like no, stay, i'm okay another 10 minutes.
She starts playing some loser on TV called DJ Puffs, I was like ya i'm not feeling that, sounded like some hippie dancehall for gay hippies.
Aight so then I leave. I guess she kinda sounded mad that I left because she just wanted to cuddle more.

What do you guys think????
Is this red alert?
She very pretty and really down to earth, makes over 100k not that that matters, and is cultured.
Red alert or keep seeing her see where it goes?
Soubds like a plot that Stephen King would write aka Misery. Don't get tied to the bed and have your legs broken :sadcam: