I hate when you're at a certain job, and they think buying pizza for employees is so great

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
@Deuterion i don’t think @Jasonmask understands that at the c-suite level (and even upper management) that shyt can either get expensed or can be a part of an exorbitant per diem (if OT) or just put on the company credit card ...

But YALL negroes get fukkin pizza :mjlol:
Enjoy , tho ...

Tired of giving y’all negroes free game in information ... :damn:

@Tha Gawd Amen @Clutch Robinson stop buying ya team that bullshyt :damn:

He clearly doesn’t. Basically the harder you are to replace, the better you are treated. If they can take someone with ZERO experience, give them two weeks of webinar training, and in the end they’ll be somewhat competent at the job, guess what? You getting pizza!

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Purposely fukkin' up the free pizza Fridays at work:banderas:

These people got me all the way fukked up. If our machine shop reaches 120% production for the month, all we get is funky ass pizza:rudy:

That is a lot of production just to be rewarded with pizza. A lot of these dudes be workin' through their breaks just for the pizza:mjlol:

At the end of the shift, they run up to the board to see the production listings. I told them "yall stupid for breakin' yall backs for these people and all you get is pizza at the end of the month."

Yesterday, I stopped the machine 30 minutes early to clean it up. I was at 100% production when I stopped. One of my co-workers stood there lookin' at me like:beli:and stormed off to the production office.

fukk them and some pizza
BL2sU9L.png

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dapped and repped . :wow:

Part of the reason why I despise pizza ... shyt is literally everywhere ... don’t know any other type of cooked food where muhfukkas literally give the shyt away EVERYDAY .

So many times I’m going to other companies for business and they say , “Feel free to help yourself to some pizza in the break room before ya leave” :krs: :smugbiden:

I’m like “fukk that bullshyt a$$ pizza ... fukk I look like, a first grader?!!!” FOH :pacspit:
:hhh::camby:

I could literally walk in the any sizable office park and I guarantee you at least 2 or 3 offices will have some fukkin pizza in there...

They give pizza to homeless muhfukkas man...

I can go to a car dealership and get pizza for free right now... I can go to the YMCA and get free pizza ... I can go to a church camp and say I’m hungry and they’ll have free fukkin pizza in there :damn:

Fukk pizza as a food and a muhfukkin concept ! :damn:

Imma tell y’all this ... you can really tell the kinda caliber of company and coworkers you’re a part of if y’all consistently ordering pizza for the team and muhfukkas are gobbling that shyt up :usure:

Trust me... companies with a real budget don’t consistently order pizza :usure:

:mjpls:

:sas2:

I worked at a well known thrift store(not Salvation Army but affiliates) a couple years back and even they would give us actual cooked food during big sale days at the store. Even if a couple times a month, it was far better than pizza. We would take our break and in the break room it would be regular cooked food like rice and beans/chicken, fried salmon, pasta, etc. and a lot more just the basic stuff but man that made you feel like you eating actual food and not pizza 24/7 like “major corporations” do

Even amazon pulls that shyt with their night shift

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The first time I got my team food I took them to Ruth Chris :russ:

That bill was wild :russ:

Got a letter from upper management saying while they know we work hard and we have the highest profit margins in the whole company BY FAR...that I should probably not be spending thousands of dollars on a team dinner for 12 people :russ:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
had to bump this cause my job bought pizza for everyone today and this the first thing i thought of :pachaha:

Jim Cornette

Was Magic's Johnson.. now The Genetic Jackhammer
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I just worked a job for 12 months where the guy bought us nothing... Not one pizza. Not one beer. Not one lunch....
fukk that guy:hhh:

Was only 4 of us workers too... Would only need to spend a $50 on us god damn

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We got bomb ass Mexican food here in Houston so they usually just get tacos from the upscale spot to cater it out. That hasn’t been for years though since I’m remote permanently now.