I have way too many clothes.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't even buy clothes like that. I get a shirt or something on xmas or my bday and now I just have it. My body hasn't changed much since college so I never had to get rid of anything. I'm a tee shirt head. I did a tee purge more than 10 years ago and regret it. I had some bangers. But what I'm saying is that I have too many clothes. I probably have 6 nice winter coats. I wear two of them. So many dress shirts and sweaters that I'm never going to wear. I be looking at it like why?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best advice I was ever given was that " if you don't use an item for two consecutive months within a season, you should toss it (or donate it)."

I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out; I realized that I don't miss the excess items.:ohhh:

The hardest reality for me to swallow was that I was keeping a lot of vanity items for no reason. For example, that one designer suit or bellt or loafers or fancy Jordans that never get put on. :francis:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Best advice I was ever given was that " if you don't use an item for two consecutive months within a season, you should toss it (or donate it)."

I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out; I realized that I don't miss the excess items.:ohhh:

The hardest reality for me to swallow was that I was keeping a lot of vanity items for no reason. For example, that one designer suit or bellt or loafers or fancy Jordans that never get put on. :francis
I have a lot to shed.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I don't even buy clothes like that. I get a shirt or something on xmas or my bday and now I just have it. My body hasn't changed much since college so I never had to get rid of anything. I'm a tee shirt head. I did a tee purge more than 10 years ago and regret it. I had some bangers. But what I'm saying is that I have too many clothes. I probably have 6 nice winter coats. I wear two of them. So many dress shirts and sweaters that I'm never going to wear. I be looking at it like why?
T5xYA3.gif

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
How many fits can go you in Rotation before repeating? I can go a month and a half maybe 2 before I start repeating

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Post some of the T-shirts you regret getting rid of. There are a few I still wish I had even though I would never wear them.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I lost hella weight and had to start over

Gave away my fatboy clothes and just own six pairs of pants (4 chinos, 2 jeans), eight shirts, four pairs of shoes and two jackets for everyday wear

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Donate them when the moon is in your sun sign

Thank me later