I haven't met a mental equal to a black person, all factors being equal

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Around the world..... I see with little help african kids achieving great things

The main thin I noticed was black girl in college. The factors weren't even even >.

Creativity out of nowhere.....
Cacs have built upon things but have rarely created anything that wasn't from something else, that changed the world.

Like most forms of music. Even something like hip hop or rock.

Then all the black geniuses. ... they aren't in tip schools or economic situations, they just are.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Then when I look at business magazines they say , black women who are determined make great leaders and most white women in leadership positions in politics or business are nearly always viewed negatively by peers and associates.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When I look at sports like ufc, bellator, other mma..
Etc.... you have to use strength , fighting skills, and intellect to finish an opponent.

There are black people near the top or at the top of every division in most leagues. .

I pay attention. ..... they just make better split second choices

And that sport isn't equal AT ALL....
Black kids aren't really interested in mass and black fighters usually receive less support, and historical black winners get the most hate.

That Anderson Silva vs chael, shyt was off the charts. Silva is a soft spoken family man, sonnen was an ass hole and
All those videos of fans saying racist shyt the ufc rewarding sonnen, and most fans hoping silva lost. Plus calling him a monkey N shyt.

Even Joe Rogan did shows on this...

Much of its mental and black fighters struggle to get respect, but still win.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have no equals. We just have to break down the obstacles holding us back. We literally have the entire planet against us and somehow manage to contribute vastly.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was reading about how most intelligent "others" in the west mostly have parents that are in a higher social class or education.

Then I was reading about African kids from villages graduating at the top of the class in western universities. Or stuff like Dr. Ben Carsons mother having a 3rd grade education ..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You guys don't remember Brittney exline, grad from u of Pennsylvania as an engineer. ...

At age 19? That ancient ancestors spirt must have been in her... she was creating prymids at age six, and learned spanish french Japanese German Russian and arabic languages.
and accomplish dancer