I just don’t see the point in being in a relationship anymore. Let alone being married, outside of children.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Another thing is, why don’t females understand when you say you want to “chill”?

Like giant children foreal. If it’s my day off, my only REAL day off, what makes you think I want to sit in traffic, drive you around, and do shyt you could’ve done all week?

I want to watch sports, scary movies and relax.. Not run no gotdamn errands.

Then the errands take me 30 minutes max. Other day this chick had me out for 2 gotdamn hours adding on shyt

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I used to try to shoot bail, but the right woman in a relationship can make a man realize his potential/up his drive to better etc. I get not getting in one for the sake of it, but imagine having a broad that consistently makes you laugh, and remembers shyt you like and does/gets that for you. Mayneeeee
Having a woman that makes food you like, washes your clothes with great smelling detergent, and makes it her priority to make you happy is a blessing:blessed:

Just treat her right and life will be gravy

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Being in a relationship is an overall negative for men. So you’re down to just fukking one p*ssy, the same p*ssy, before when you had a constant rotation. You have to have dates planned, things to do planned, the cost of dealing with this one person remains close to the cost of dating multiple girls with less overall benefits. Consistency factor, getting to know one person, knowing they will be there for you, having someone always to talk to I suppose that is a positive, but I had that prior to cuffing. If she’s acting funny or does something, I have to now deal with it instead of just shifting my time and attention to a better moving female.

Now she can honestly have a say in how you spend your time, because you don’t want to be a selfish partner.

I just cannot see any real benefit to being in a relationship. Can anyone explain to me something that I’m missing?

I know people are gonna try to come in here and make jokes, but let’s be serious for a second. If you have all the benefits of female interaction prior to being in a relationship, why ever be in one? I fooled myself thinking it was the right thing to do and now I’m losing the reasoning…

Toughen up...
Be a father and husband...
Lay a foundation for the next generation...
Set examples to the people around you on what a solid man looks like...

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
sounds like you're ready to become your best self :wow:
I'm joking but I have fame trying to pressure me to get married soon and I'm like :russ: let my freedom ring:blessed:

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Marriages have served their purposes for the collective. Society is being programmed to head in another direction now so prepare yourself for the return of the Harem Shake for the true players whose name rings in the Game as the lonely start sexing robots.

Something old, something new, something borrowed and edited points of view...