"I know 10 young black women with penthouses in LA, black men catch up " - black woman

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Typical Twitter bird babble.

Yeah you know women who have penthouses, where's your penthouse?

HOW did those women finance their penthouses?

Men don't have the option to get into a relationship with a woman who will cover most of the costs while he goes back to school to upgrade his education and secure a higher paying job.

Men don't have the option to meet up with simps who will finance everything while we "find our purpose and what feels right" with our careers.

Men don't have the luxury of working part time and contributing 30% of income to expenses while his partner contributes 70% and then decides to make a career change and then bounce to a new apartment from all the money they saved and switching gears to full time to pay for the mortgage.

I think a lot of women got it twisted because Men don't complain and share their feelings like that, so they think we've got it easy and that being a man is a breeze. They want to talk about toxic masculinity but not their role in creating it and fostering it. Yall don't like stay at home dads. Yall are disgusted at Men working part time. Yall are disgusted at Men making the same amount of money or slightly less. Yall are disgusted at Men who explain how frustrated they are that they work hard and have barely anything to show for it. I'm tired of this shyt. We have so much shyt we have to put up with and it's so annoying to see people who don't know wtf they're talking about pop off some bullshyt and get rewarded for it.
Preach :wow:

Wow

fukking facts :melo:

That's also why the male suicide rate is higher and why men don't do "self love" shyt that women do. Because collectively, we don't have anything to fall back on like that. Its much more rare for us to be "saved" or taken care of. And even if we do, we're never appreciated. We have to put up with a lot of shyt silently.

Legit you probably should make a thread based in this post. I'm dead serious. Please.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
That chick started off as a fashion designer but really she just sells p*ssy in LA. I know the homie that was with her before she turned thot :yeshrug:
You talking about dude from Houston.

Breh really loved her and she just used him to get her start in the clothing game and access to celebrities.

Then started cheating on him with them.

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
shyt on brehs
Then scream
I NEED PROTECTION:damn:
Then get mad when brehs
giphy.gif