"Fractured Hands & Pulled Hams Equals Broken Harts" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Brehs, I was in the building with my wife and kids…first game with the fam :mjcry:

Embiid is a fukking gigantic human being…my god

The amount of Knicks fans in and outside the building was fukking laughable…crazy how the fans travel / live outta town in so many east coast cities. It has to be that Sixers fans aren’t as passionate as Phillies and Eagles fans.

So glad to get a game where Precious contributes big time. That missed dunk had me scared but he came through.

Amazing to see Deuce’s maturity this season. He held it down while Donte couldn’t get it going in the first half, but then Donte hit those huge 3’s in the 3Q.

OG and Hart were bullies all day. They wore the opposition out, and hopefully Embiid just have 1 day to rest the knee works in our favor on Tuesday.

Brunson…what else is there to say? It was only a matter of time before he figured it out, and Game 3 was the sign.

Btw I was only a few rows behind Leon Rose and Allan Houston in the 100’s. :wow:

Told ya mothafukkas to see me on the turnpike after Game 3. :banderas:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

How many more converts we got in here? After the Heat lose, Thibs will be hands down the best coach in the East.

I'm on the ledge being a convert now :heh:

This has to be Thibs best job he's ever done as a coach this season as far as adjustments & riding the hot hand....pause. I believe some of it has to do with Brunson taking another major leap but I have to give credit where credit is due

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

How many more converts we got in here? After the Heat lose, Thibs will be hands down the best coach in the East.

Not a fan of Thibs but he’s getting these wins, so I’ll keep it positive.

The best thing that happened to Thibs is the rotation got shortened so he doesn’t have to focus on managing minutes. Plus Nurse isn’t good at in-game adjustment coach, which is a weak spot for Thibs. I don’t think anyone left in the east is good at it once Spo is out. Neither Carlisle or Doc for next round, they are game to game guys like Thibs. I don’t know the coaches out West well but shyt I hope the Knicks have those kind of problems this year. It’s the playoffs 40+ minutes isn’t a bad thing since every game is actually important.

Honestly Thibs is doing a good job.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Precious and Jared Jeffries on offense :mjlol: