"Fractured Hands & Pulled Hams Equals Broken Harts" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We need a goon, man. Embiid out here running wild with the antics. Dwight Howard woulda been perfect to put a stop to these shenanigans. Are there any goon types available this off-season?? JB needs a protector. I know my man Starks is besides himself watching Embiid get away with fukk shyt.
I FEEL like Randle is a bit of a goon. Like, he’s the type to give a real hard foul when necessary.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We need a goon, man. Embiid out here running wild with the antics. Dwight Howard woulda been perfect to put a stop to these shenanigans. Are there any goon types available this off-season?? JB needs a protector. I know my man Starks is besides himself watching Embiid get away with fukk shyt.

Not calling precious a goon. But when he came in all the fukk shyt stopped. He was too flustered by the D (pause) to try any slick shyt

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I believe we have a shot to win this year but a Julius replacement preferably one of KD, Bron, Zion, Giannis would put us over the top.

I appreciate what Julius has done and his loyalty through good and bad times but I don’t like his game or temperament for playoff basketball.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I believe we have a shot to win this year but a Julius replacement preferably one of KD, Bron, Zion, Giannis would put us over the top.

I appreciate what Julius has done and his loyalty through good and bad times but I don’t like his game or temperament for playoff basketball.
I’d like to see it on this roster at least once. Give him a chance to redeem himself. Bridges is still my number one addition this off season.