I like to f*ck em in the *ss, while he beat up the p**sy....WHAT?

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I Like To F*ck Em In The Ass While He Beat Up The P*ssy”
So a thread I made almost a month ago, gets bumped yesterday, you see it, and you decide to bring it to the Booth and pretend "uhh um I heard just it on spotify at work"? Even used the same title and everything :deadmanny: You nikkas in this booth forum are SO FKN CORNY bruh my god :russ: .....it's JUST A THREAD breh, I wouldn't give a fk about you remaking it so your Booth folk could see it. But the fact that you made up a whole lie about hearing the song at work :laff: my nikka, you's a absolute SUPER goof :dead:
My guy. I mean this nicely.

I truly, truly don’t give a f about a damn internet thread.

This topic ain’t even that damn good enough for me to steal. You think I thought I had a triple plat thread that was gonna go viral so for the first time ever in life I “stole” a thread that I could’ve just posted in if I seen it, or do you think I was listening to music and the song came on and exactly what I said happened, happened?

The hell am I gonna make up a story just to post some weird ass Birdman lyrics lmao…

You taking yourself too seriously bra. I didn’t scour the Coli for your precious Birdman thread nor did it come up as a suggestion of “already created posts” when I was typing it.

I can’t even believe I wasted 2 minutes typing this.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My guy. I mean this nicely.

I truly, truly don’t give a f about a damn internet thread.

This topic ain’t even that damn good enough for me to steal. You think I thought I had a triple plat thread that was gonna go viral so for the first time ever in life I “stole” a thread that I could’ve just posted in if I seen it, or do you think I was listening to music and the song came on and exactly what I said happened, happened?

The hell am I gonna make up a story just to post some weird ass Birdman lyrics lmao…

You taking yourself too seriously bra. I didn’t scour the Coli for your precious Birdman thread nor did it come up as a suggestion of “already created posts” when I was typing it.

I can’t even believe I wasted 2 minutes typing this.
I can’t believe that both you and the other thread creator just had to get this same topic off.

:pachaha:Very revealing how y’all think and what y’all constantly think about as “straight men.”

Maybe y’all should focus on the music more. :ehh:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe that both you and the other thread creator just had to get this same topic off.

:pachaha:Very revealing how y’all think and what y’all constantly think about as “straight men.”

Maybe y’all should focus on the music more. :ehh:
Shut your message board therapist ass up LMAO. You gonna have a aneurysm thinking too hard on what you can believe or not you goofy. It def ain’t they serious homey

Focusing on the music is what got this topic made btw. :russ:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shut your message board therapist ass up LMAO. You gonna have a aneurysm thinking too hard on what you can believe or not you goofy. It def ain’t they serious homey

Focusing on the music is what got this topic made btw. :russ:
Don’t take a therapist or any kind of critical thought to see how fixated you dumb nikkas are. :mjlol:

You can deflect and say it’s not that serious but you responded with hostility for a reason. :troll:

The one thing your broken clock ass is right about is that it ain’t that serious. About to get off the net and actually live my day instead of pondering what Birman be doing with his homies on his free time. :lolbron:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I like how the rest of the group and security was blatantly ignoring birdman asking for some young men to come dance to back day az up

That’s probably considered tolerance in the early 2000s tbh