I need advice, which car should I get?

BVII

Pro
Daps
I'm looking to buy a car right now but I'm kind of stuck between choosing from a few cars. Right now I'm looking at either a 2015-2017 BMW 3 series (328i or 330i), 2015-2018 Challenger RT or SCAT, 2012-2015 GS350, or a 2016-2017 Accord EX-L or Touring. I'm 23 and the car I get will be my daily driver, but at the same time I also want something fun to drive. I know these cars are all different but these are the main cars that I'm looking at right now.

I personally think the BMW looks the best, but the reliability factor is giving me doubts. I most likely would be buying a CPO car but after the warranty expires, I'm not trying spend an insane amount on maintenance.

With the Challenger, I can honestly say that I had the most fun driving it. But the gas mileage is not really a major concern, but still a factor. The one I test drove had a MPG of 7.4 on the odometer :scust:. If I were to get the challenger, I'm leaning more towards leasing a new one than buying a CPO.

I'm looking at the GS350 and Accord mainly because of reliability. From a financial standpoint, these two make the most sense.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'd prefer the flying couch personally.

If you're looking at MPG, the Japanese have hybrid performance variants, though only Acura and Infiniti offer on AWD if that matters.

The Lexus 3.5L engine gets good gas mileage though on its own.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
You should be more specific with your budget

The GS for reliability and will hold its value better than the other cars
Accord is trash
Bmw non m is boring as hell

If it’s not a hemi I wouldn’t touch it :francis:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
why do you say the accord is trash
It's always like 1-2 generation behind on technology, even though the new one has some form of autonomous driving which is pretty cool.
You can always pick up a 1-2 year old car from other dealerships for a far much better price than the accord. The TLX overall shyts on the
new accord

Here's what I just found:

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's always like 1-2 generation behind on technology, even though the new one has some form of autonomous driving which is pretty cool.
You can always pick up a 1-2 year old car from other dealerships for a far much better price than the accord. The TLX overall shyts on the
new accord

Ah gotcha. I`m a toyota guy. May get a Highlander in the future as I enter the next phase of my life.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I'm looking to buy a car right now but I'm kind of stuck between choosing from a few cars. Right now I'm looking at either a 2015-2017 BMW 3 series (328i or 330i), 2015-2018 Challenger RT or SCAT, 2012-2015 GS350, or a 2016-2017 Accord EX-L or Touring. I'm 23 and the car I get will be my daily driver, but at the same time I also want something fun to drive. I know these cars are all different but these are the main cars that I'm looking at right now.

I personally think the BMW looks the best, but the reliability factor is giving me doubts. I most likely would be buying a CPO car but after the warranty expires, I'm not trying spend an insane amount on maintenance.

With the Challenger, I can honestly say that I had the most fun driving it. But the gas mileage is not really a major concern, but still a factor. The one I test drove had a MPG of 7.4 on the odometer :scust:. If I were to get the challenger, I'm leaning more towards leasing a new one than buying a CPO.

I'm looking at the GS350 and Accord mainly because of reliability. From a financial standpoint, these two make the most sense.
Nah stay away from the charger . the gs350 is nice. For the bmw, it depends on how well you maintain it. You can also go for an IS or infinity...
new accord

Of course tlx shyts on the accord. Its hondas luxury line :pachaha:

BVII

Pro
Daps
I test drove a 2018 accord sport today, and was kind of surprised at how good it felt driving. I most likely will be leasing 2018 accord.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The price on these cars could fetch you a used cts v or isf with money to spend on drugs and speeding tickets :mjlit:
ISF is too old, and CTS-V you have to be prepare for maintenance fees. Which people who aren't car people aren't ready for.

I test drove a 2018 accord sport today, and was kind of surprised at how good it felt driving. I most likely will be leasing 2018 accord.
good luck and enjoy