I Need Help from Gamers

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my son is trying to do that record himself while playing video game shyt that people do. He wants it for Minecraft and little big planet. How would I go about hooking that up for the lil one?

And if I got beef with any of y’all put that to the side and save it for the other places :hubie:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
my son is trying to do that record himself while playing video game shyt that people do. He wants it for Minecraft and little big planet. How would I go about hooking that up for the lil one?

And if I got beef with any of y’all put that to the side and save it for the other places :hubie:
If he playing on ps4 there is a share button on the controller where he can record the game or stream the game on twitch. There are also devices called capture cards that can be connected and then can be uploaded onto the computer for editing

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Gonna put our beef aside for lil mans, nah mean :troll:

It's safer he just upload videos than stream. People are starting to be murdered by these dumb ass pigs due to swatting.

Piggybacking on the breh who answered above, captured cards are the way.

Using the ps4 shyt only get the last 15 mins you just did. No I record now from point a to b. Really trash.

Here are some vids, I haven't seen any but the upload dates makes them relevant.

Now idk how to add his commentary during recording. Maybe it's separately recorded to a mic with who knows what program. God bless yall brotha.