I need help with an essay related to different IT (helpdesk) scenarios

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Onboarding new software to all employee laptops?

A meeting about to happen in 15 minutes and there's connectivity issues to the conferencing equipment?

Coordinating between vendors one vendor we need to get new IPs from and the other vendor is delivering conferencing equipment:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Onboarding new software to all employee laptops?

A meeting about to happen in 15 minutes and there's connectivity issues to the conferencing equipment?

Coordinating between vendors one vendor we need to get new IPs from and the other vendor is delivering conferencing equipment:
SCCM

I hate stupid ass people who don't check the conference equipment until their meeting starts. fukk Them

Not understanding, Are you unable to multitask between both?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
SCCM

I hate stupid ass people who don't check the conference equipment until their meeting starts. fukk Them

Not understanding, Are you unable to multitask between both?
Lol nah this isn't a real current issue that's happening. It's an essay I have to write on these three different scenarios

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't really like these questions. Hopefully these answers can help:

When I was desktop we used Group Policy and a tool called Desktop Central. Today we would use SCCM for a mass deployment.

I would first check cabling/connections on my end and then verify that there are no connectivity issues between my site and the other location.

Put the call on speaker and mute it while you work verify everything on the invoice has been delivered. Unmute when necessary.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't really like these questions. Hopefully these answers can help:

My thought as well like this all seems like obvious shyt. But can I DM you the actual assessment there's a bit more details. I didn't want to post it in case the person hiring decides to google search the questions and sees someone "cheating" lol

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
My thought as well like this all seems like obvious shyt. But can I DM you the actual assessment there's a bit more details. I didn't want to post it in case the person hiring decides to google search the questions and sees someone "cheating" lol

I responded to your PM. Even with the additional info I still don't like the questions. They require you to make a lot of assumptions which is the worst thing to do in IT. And they offer nothing in regards to the type or size of the environment you are working in. I hope the responses can help in some way. If you have any other questions just let me know.