I need to buy or lease a new whip... help a brotha out

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'd rather lease than buy and I'm not looking for anything crazy. Just a reliable car with all wheel drive, doesn't have to be brand new.

What should my strategy be when I go to the dealership?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Just copped my jit a whip literally at the Honda dealer now

MSRP too...other dealers were quoting 6-7k over MSRP

fukk a strategy get pre-approved and go spend what you want to spend nothing more

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I need a lease tutorial on how to calculate all them points and stuff upfront. I'm thinking about getting a BMW on lease but heard someoneon YT say their M4 payment is $1200 :dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Put money down on it (which you shouldn't do for a long rental) but you will to combat the inflation they are pushing. You want a lease for the maximum of 4 years DO NOT go over. Other than that it depends upon what type of car you want.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Dog all im saying acura tlx is overpris for performance they are offering. Youd be better off buying a Lexus IS 350. Or even an bmw, audi if youre ok with maintenance costs.
Squad currently pushing mid/full size SUVs. I'm thinking bout getting a later model MDX just Kuz i love the style but it has a lot of competition as far as looks go. That new Escalade looks sumn serious.

If i went sedan I'd prolly go new Impala Kuz that was my first car or an audi