I noticed something very disturbing. The #1 cause of death for rappers is gun violence.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is basically what I was gonna come in and post. shyt even Selena got killed by gun violence. Lol

Why are u LOL'ing?

Selena has absolutly nothing to do with the topic. U fools come in here half ass saying all the wrong shyt.

Selena did Tejano music. Show me the fukking stats that says the majority of Tejano singers die from gun violence. I'll wait.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leading cause of death for all young adults is homocide. Has nothing to do with rap or black folks :martin:

SMH

I think u need to read the list in the OP. The topic is the #1 cause of death for rappers is gun violence based on the statistics in the list posted in the op. The topic isn't Leading cause of death for young adults. Thats u changing the subjext to speak on something totally different. Also....U came in here saying shyt thats already been said and debunked.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
SMH

I think u need to read the list in the OP. The topic is the #1 cause of death for rappers is gun violence based on the statistics in the list posted in the op. The topic isn't Leading cause of death for young adults. Thats u changing the subjext to speak on something totally different. Also....U came in here saying shyt thats already been said and debunked.
No dummy.

Don’t matter if it’s a rapper, number one cause of death for young adults is homicide.

Why are you surprised it’s the same for people who chose to rap?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No dummy.

Don’t matter if it’s a rapper, number one cause of death for young adults is homicide.

Why are you surprised it’s the same for people who chose to rap?

Again...You're changing the subject to talk about a social issue.Social issues go in The Root or The Locker Room. I'm talking about something relative to Hip Hop in the Hip Hop forum.

If u wanna talk about the number one cause for young adults being homocide...Go make your own thread in the forums were they belong. This forum is for Hip Hop related topics..not the topic u wanna change the subject to.

U can have the last word.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
@smokeurobinson since you said "Gun Violence" in your title.

Sam Cooke got killed by gun violence

Marvin Gay got killed by gun violence

John Lennon got killed by gun violence

Darrell Banks got killed by gun violence

Kid Thomas got killed by gun violence

Dyke Christian got killed by gun violence

King Tubby got killed by gun violence

Chuck Wagon got killed by gun violence

Kurt Cobain got killed by gun violence.

I can list go on and on.

The only reason why Hip-Hop is the number one cause of they hired, affiliated with street dudes, gangs, some of them rappers were involved in the street before they're rapper and have some beef see 50 Cent, some of them wanna be loyal to the street that wanna stay in the hood, etc.

Some of these people on your list got killed like 50 years ago.
Black rappers getting killed every year