I Produced a 6 Track EP Based on The Great Conjunction With Visuals

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought I'd post it here for general feedback .. this place is the only place I've ever really received educated and unbiased feedback so just wanted to drop it here to let it be heard and perhaps learn something at the same time

shyts on Spotify and all that too but tbh I just wanted some honest feedback on the project, its only 15 minutes so if you can spare me that, its big for me.

The concept behind this EP was the event of Jupiter aligning with Saturn on the 21st December 2020. So the idea was to create a futuristic and ambient/soulful vibe throughout the tape.

Last edited:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I'm listening... This some next level shyt man!
Nice organic and spacey sound through out. Spooky, Futuristic shyt. Cool drum programming.
Very cohesive album overall.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm listening... This some next level shyt man!
Nice organic and spacey sound through out. Spooky, Futuristic shyt. Cool drum programming.
Very cohesive album overall.
Much love and respect bro... Means alot to me coming from u... I remember hearing ur project I think last year and it blew me away nh

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
shyt is dope.
Makes me we want to fire up a ps1 game for some reason. :pachaha:
I like it man.
Good job.
How long have you been producing @Wavey Singh and how much
of this is samples ? Seriously fantastic man.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAVE YALL NOTICED THE TUNNEL IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW?!!!?! G it’s greatness popping off and launching right now!!!!! Love!!
Respect bro! .. And yeah! the tunnel always has had some crazy talent members :blessed:

Been lurking for a long time but gonna get involved more now... Always find dope inspiration from here

Last edited:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
shyt is dope.
Makes me we want to fire up a ps1 game for some reason. :pachaha:
I like it man.
Good job.
How long have you been producing @Wavey Singh and how much
of this is samples ? Seriously fantastic man.
Much love g, means alot! .. Now u mention it I could imagine these tunes on a old scifi ps1 game :jbhmm:

I been producing on and off for years man.. Probably close to 10 years but tbh I've only started taking it really seriously since last year when I released a couple of beat tapes for streaming... I've mainly focused on the mixing and mastering game so I could release some shyt.

And yeah this was all sample based apart from a few synths and sound effects I added on top.

Lockdown has kinda been dope for me to jump onto this music more seriously