I rented a Dodge charger and I can’t lie. It’s a pretty cool car.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I'm a guy so if i brought the car because of the engine and how fun it is to drive... interior is some spoiled brat female shyt..:mjlol: You literally posted a mercedes benz interior...but people who buy dodge's dont care about interior... 0% care...:heh:
Yeah that sounds cool and all but reality is you spend hours on hours INSIDE your car. You’re only opening up the throttle 10-20% of the time and for short increments. Interior quality, comfortability, sound deadening, premium features all matter more than 0-60 time for most people today.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah that sounds cool and all but reality is you spend hours on hours INSIDE your car. You’re only opening up the throttle 10-20% of the time and for short increments. Interior quality, comfortability, sound deadening, premium features all matter more than 0-60 time for most people today.

Hmm that may be true but i personally value the performance /fun factor of the car... interiors doesnt bother me that much...:ld: if people want to have the inside decked out in super expensive whaleskin and calf leather then be my guest...:heh:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
nikkas buy dodge to impress other men

which interior you think a woman likes more?

2021-Dodge-Charger-SRT-Hellcat-Redeye-Widebody-2.jpg

2022-mercedes-amg-e53-coupe-central-console-carbuzz-712721-1600.jpg

american muscle vs german craftsmanship

if i lived in a desert climate i’m on my dominic torrretto shyt give me the muscle lol but i’m up north where the weathers crazy doing 60 in a 65 when it’s raining not it