I stole a Black Lady panties at my Job....... Might get Fired.

Should I go back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Ok so I'm scared I might get fired today yall .....or even go to jail:wow:

As yall remember I got fired from my last job about 3 weeks ago as a Valet cause of some white people, and bedwenches fukking with me.
White People got me fired from my Job today...... :snoop:

Well recently I got a new job as a Valet, and it's been going pretty well. :obama:

Well anyway yesterday I had a car pull up with a BEAUTIFUL chocolate Black Queen with long flowing locs, her infant son, and an older black lady in the passenger, I'm guessing was her mom.
d1f718f12ad42a8c28fc6e8299c1c67b.jpg
Daughter
short-cut-styles-for-black-women.jpg
momma

So I go up to the car, and I'm like "hey how ya doin" :myman: I'm smiling and want to make a good impression.

She look at me like....:usure:.... and doesn't speak.

I'm like :dahell:

She then hands me the keys, says thank you, and didn't even look at me....... So I get inside the car like. :birdman: As I watch them enter the restaurant.

So I'm driving to the parking lot and I look in the rear view mirror and see a bag with female clothes coming out.... I immediately get some ideas
:ohhh::lupe:

I figured since this bytch wanna get an attitude with me, I'mma see what that coochie smellin like
:shaq:

So I drive to the waaaaay back of the parking lot near some bushes, park it, and start lookin through the bag....I feel bad for violating personal possessions, but I just wanna smell some panties.... I'm not tryna steal money or nothin.
:yeshrug:

Well I found a pair of panties at the waaaaaay bottom folded up, Immediately put them joints in my pocket and hop out.
:dame:

So I can get a good whiff of this beautiful black queens coochie pheromones I go to the back door of the restaurant building in a stairwell, pull them out and take a HUGE whiff while they are still folded.....
:banderas:

ew.......They smell kinda like pee :scusthov:

So I unfold them, and notice they are old granny panties with holes in them, and they are much bigger than the younger black girl, so they must be the mommas panties
:damn:

With them held in the air, I take another small sniff out of curiosity and to see if I can verify who's panties they are.... They smell like straight pee.... and they kinda got an old lady scent to them, these are definitely the mommas panties.
:mjcry: I'm so disgusted......

But here's the worst part...... As I look above me in the stairwell.....

..........I see a security camera looking dead at me.

tenor.gif

xMl4J_s-200x150.gif
My heart sank.

I then rushed back to the car, to put the panties back........ As I'm putting them in the back, it's obvious by the clothes this is an old ladies clothes. :to: I'm not sure how I didn't notice this at first.

I then go back to work.

About 2 hours later my white Valet manager is looking at me like.... :ld:
My co-workers are looking at me like :dwillhuh: and very distant, and not speaking to me.

The pretty Black manager lady over the restaurant who is really cool didn't speak to me and looked at me like :usure: as she walked past.

About 30 minutes later I see 2 white police officers and the manager of the restaurant and my manager all walk into the back office.. all of them looking at me like :patrice:

My valet manager comes out and walks over and says, "You can go ahead and go home":francis:

I'm like is everything ok? :wtf:

He's like "We'll see you tomorrow" :francis:

I then get in my car and drive home............... I just got a call from the owner of the Valet company (I've never spoken to this man before), and he's telling me to come to the restaurant right now and bring all of my keys, and uniforms (this is about 5 hour earlier than my normal shift).... I think they bout to arrest me. :sadcam:

Any suggestions brehs? :francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.