I think a game like M.A.G. can finally work on consoles with next gen tech/consoles

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:gladbron: looking at battlefield 4 and what ubisoft is doin and think a game like mag can finally be pulled off right, i always loved the concepts but the execution just wasnt there because they didnt have the right developers and the current gen tech wasnt built for it yet

like if battlefield can have that much destruction wit that many players, a game should be able to pull off no destruction(are minimal) wit 256 and they all fighting for different points on the map and different spots wit leaders and all that type of the things that was into it

but real talk the real loser in all of this is cod :manny: i think battlefield, battlefront and titanfall are about to crush it and leave it behind in the last gen, :whoa: im still checkin for it tho

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:gladbron: looking at battlefield 4 and what ubisoft is doin and think a game like mag can finally be pulled off right, i always loved the concepts but the execution just wasnt there because they didnt have the right developers and the current gen tech wasnt built for it yet

like if battlefield can have that much destruction wit that many players, a game should be able to pull off no destruction(are minimal) wit 256 and they all fighting for different points on the map and different spots wit leaders and all that type of the things that was into it

but real talk the real loser in all of this is cod :manny: i think battlefield, battlefront and titanfall are about to crush it and leave it behind in the last gen, :whoa: im still checkin for it tho
The only platform that would be able to handle 256 players and look like bf4 would be some superclocked i7 to 5GHz, 16GB+ ram, sick sli setup.

What you want is years away

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The only platform that would be able to handle 256 players and look like bf4 would be some superclocked i7 to 5GHz, 16GB+ ram, sick sli setup.

What you want is years away

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

:ld: the graphics are destruction doesnt have to look as good breh, somethings will have to be sacrifice, but takin more about connections, even tho it was great it was pulled off on ps3 wit mag, the tech has jump so much more since ps3 and xbox, it should be alot bigger right now :yeshrug:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

:ld: the graphics are destruction doesnt have to look as good breh, somethings will have to be sacrifice, but takin more about connections, even tho it was great it was pulled off on ps3 wit mag, the tech has jump so much more since ps3 and xbox, it should be alot bigger right now :yeshrug:
MAG was garbage breh...

NEXT Gen...2020 MAYBE (or 2016 on the PC)