I think Food & Liquor 2 has officially replaced Life Is Good in the top 5

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not putting The Yellow Album in your Top 5 is a mortal sin in my book.

Emcees have to live up to a certain lyrical standard and content standard for them to vibe with me. I don't think he's a very good rapper, and it takes more than great production for me to ignore that. I'll let it slide if I'm just tryna get turned up at a party or get hype in the car with some friends, but outside of that....nah I'm good.

lyrics and substance with an amazing beat>>>lyrics and substance with an average beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nikkas ain't talking about shyt with amazing beats.

That's just me though. I understand not everyone seeks out hip hop for the same reasons.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This has been a good year.

My top 5 would be something like:

Nas - Life Is Good
Killer Mike - RAP Music
Chino XL - Ricanstruction
Spitta - Stoned Immaculate
Ab-Soul - Control System.......or Blue Chips (Action Bronson)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly I go back and forth between F&LII and LIG for AOTY that shyt really is a close call to me, depends on the mood Im in and which one I listened to last lol. With that said if LIG and F&LII arent in ur 1 and 2 for AOTY then kill yaself

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Honestly I go back and forth between F&LII and LIG for AOTY that shyt really is a close call to me, depends on the mood Im in and which one I listened to last lol. With that said if LIG and F&LII arent in ur 1 and 2 for AOTY then kill yaself

:scusthov: The top 3-4 spots is all up for grabs. fukk what you talking about