I Think I’m Gonna Create A Fighting Game

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Brehs, now that I’m in the gaming industry brehs my creative itch back and I’ve been creating FG characters nonstop. Then after seeing SF6 and Jamie it showed I was on the right track with my character designs. I had the same concept down to the Gucci print except mine wasn’t a breakdancer, he was more of a hypebeast.

So far I’m around 28 characters in various stages with over 50% of the roster being black. The first story arc is completed, and I’m mapping out the next one. I’m focused on finishing this Character Bible by the end of the year. Depending how far I make it, I’ll share the roster here.

I know I need the following to get this off the ground,

Battle Director - maybe Mel Gibson
3D Animator - I ain’t going back to that shyt
Sound Designer
Illustrator - My skills are hella rusted
Programmer/Engineer - potentially have one

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can be a creative consultant. I have no experience at all though :skip: but I feel like I have my finger on the pulse and future of Al things gaming.

I've been playing fighters since the mid 90s. :blessed:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I've wanted to create a fighting game since forever. Got quite a few novel ideas about it as well. Also, my character were also going to be at the very least 1/3rd black, with the main character and boss being black.

I’d ask you to share ya characters breh but I don’t wanna be accused of copying.

Was the Mel Gibson bit trolling?

:russ:

If not, Skull Girls backlash is coming.

:skip:

I’m selling out before I make it to shark tank breh :lolbron:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Coli Jam:Fight For The Internet

Rafters or Bushes: Let’s Dap
If it's team based and you got mj paired up with another breh, he always got this look at the match up screen
full