I think my neighbor is a dumpster diver

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

Last few months this nygga been looking mad suspicious. :ufdup:

I saw him drinking what looked like Coke out of a sprite bottle :usure:

He was hanging around my trash cans and I saw him turn his head when he saw my cardboard box from my PS5 in the trash. I went to the gym and saw the same box in his recycling :dahell:

This nygga even dressed up as a :flabbynsick: Captain Planet for Halloween :mjlol:

Lemme know brehs, maybe I’m tripping but anyone else notice some other grown men on that “Recycle Reduce Reuse” wave in 2023? :jbhmm:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I had one who definitely was…I threw out some pillows and when I went to put out the garbage for the truck the next morning, I noticed the pillows were gone when I went to throw in more trash…idk for a fact that he took it but I remember he also took a neighbor’s grill that they threw out

spoke to him a few times just shooting the shyt and I remember him saying he was homeless at some point so I’m very certain he used to do that as a means of survival and views some of the things ppl throw out as wasteful
Did you feel violated or naw?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you feel violated or naw?

oddly enough “yes”…even tho it was trash, due to the nature of the item it felt weird…I also didn’t like the idea of dude possibly skulking thru my trash can even tho it was in front of my house at the time