I usually don't protest and just keep it moving up....but

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The latest warning I got a moment ago was kinda stupid (the one before that was too but I let it slide cause I know some folks are kinda soft and sensitive, so i took it on the chin)

Take It In Blood,

Your message (Its kinda sad that humans are still doing this to eachother in 2018 (NSFW/GORE/Dont Watch)) contains inappropriate content. Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

If there's any mods you should be able to look at that thread since us reg folks don't have access to it anymore. It was a rhetorical question and the answer was obviously no. The point (which doesn't really need to be explained unless ur 5) was to point out the hypocrisy of worshiping a God that murders children, and the thread contained bible verses to back up his actions. (Which i made it clear that I disagreed with) I can only assume that one would deem that thread warning worthy if you simply read the title and didn't bother reading the first post.

This forum is pretty dope and it would suck if it turned into Neogaf/Reset Era with the Nazi mods going ham over unnecessary things.

Take It In Blood,

Your message (Is there ever a good reason to kill a child?) contains inappropriate content. Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

Terms and Rules

Forum Rules

@CorporateTrapper and others was there and saw the whole thing.

Only thing I'm asking is for the mod who gave the warning to pop up in this thread so we can have a civil discourse and he/she can attempt to explain why such actions were justified. Where exactly was this inappropriate content? and could you point it out for me... Because it surely can't be found that that thread, possibly the thread title?

Can I get that sit down?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
GOD rebuked your thread.

Lol
:mjcry:

on some real sh1t tho, this looks like an attempt to control our thoughts and ideas

Which is kinda dangerous and creates group think

because there definitely wasn't anything obscene in that thread.

someone on the Legion of Doom table probably doesn't like whatever comes out my mouth (which is usually anti religious stuff)

and since they got the power they're using it to get me up outta here on the low

which is sad, be careful what you "think" brehs, cause u can get punished for it

word to Malcolm X

:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What God murders children? :stopitslime:

Sick and disgusting humans murder children. :francis:

I don't know about these bible verses you claimed to have but I doubt God told people to murder children.

Daps
Reppin
What God murders children? :stopitslime:

Sick and disgusting humans murder children. :francis:

I don't know about these bible verses you claimed to have but I doubt God told people to murder children.
pretty sure there were probably millions of kids outside that boat

the-great-blood.jpg

and there was this

Status
Not open for further replies.