I wanna learn about baseball so I seem less threatening to white people

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It was this one nikka at work who had white ppl at worked SCARED cuz he never said shyt. One day, we were on break and he was checkin his phone and said "damn, he grounded into a double play to end the game"

Now, white ppl come up to him shakin his hand, jokin wit him, askin if he wants to go to lunch with them, etc.

I guarantee if this was basketball or football, them white folks would still be spooked of him

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want white people to be afraid of me so i dont need to learn about that boring ass sport

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It was this one nikka at work who had white ppl at worked SCARED cuz he never said shit. One day, we were on break and he was checkin his phone and said "damn, he grounded into a double play to end the game"

Now, white ppl come up to him shakin his hand, jokin wit him, askin if he wants to go to lunch with them, etc.

I guarantee if this was basketball or football, them white folks would still be spooked of him

This remind of when Grandad bought cheese to Wuncler in the first episode of the Boondocks. :russ: