"I want to date Black Men. Why is it so hard?". Why do these women think it's their blackness?

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Mirin4rmfar, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Mirin4rmfar

Mirin4rmfar Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Writes an article bashing black men, goes over how she has all this and that...

"I knew the odds stacked against me from go. I’m indisputably Black, so I have to contend with both anti-blackness and fetishism from men with a chocolate fantasy. I’m fat bodied and yes, I always share a full body picture from go but I know this can lead to fat shaming from men I reject after a few inboxes, unsolicited gym and personal training offers, and being both hypersexualized and desexualized at the same damn time. I’m also a Womanist who is generally courteous but uncomfortably forthright. I’m not afraid to initiate conversation and will respond to sexual innuendo as aggressively as it’s delivered."

I Want to Date Black Men. Why Is It So Hard?

[​IMG]

:patrice: It's not your blackness, it's your fukking weight that's the damn issue.

Only way, I am dating women that size is if I am assed out and broke as hell. Her friends should be ashame for not being real with her. :beli:

2. MoveForward

MoveForward Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

They can't get the black men that they want or feel like they're entitled to, so they make it a black Male issue as a whole.

She looks like Peter Griffin with dreads, so her dating pool is going to be limited to bums and chubby chasers that fetishize her. I bet if a dude approached her that was decent but looked like her, she would reject him.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  3. xCivicx

xCivicx Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Atl
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Another delusional broad

Color me surprised

4. ORDER_66

ORDER_66 The Ningen Screenplay, & Messiah 2019

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Queens,NY
    Coli Cash:
    $239073.00

Maybe if she lost 100 pounds then maybe visually she can be appealing...:picard:

Do woman not realize that men are VISUAL creatures???:mindblown:

5. Caribbean lover

Caribbean lover All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I literally can't unsee the bolded now :deadmanny:

6. ColdSlither

ColdSlither Extensive Enterprises Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NJ
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Why is it so hard? Has she looked in the mirror:beli:

7. Solo999

Solo999 King of the eXoticals

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

I don't know how an adult gets to the point where they completely ignore self accountability. There's no way someone that looks like a fat and disgusting slob should expect to be desired by the opposite sex and not have issues attracting the people they want.

EndDomination, killacal, ZoeGod and 53 others dapped this.
  8. DaRealness

DaRealness Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London, UK
    Coli Cash:
    $345500.00

As a man if I'm overweight and sloppy I wouldn't expect women to be attracted to me either. IG models despite being attention whores at least go to the gym.

Bottom line, with all the competition out there, if you don't bother to fix what's broke, then that's on you. Complaining is only gonna make you more unattractive.

I resent this mentality that as black men we "should" just accept and take anything that comes our way and be grateful for it and not have standards - even if we're putting in the work ourselves. FOH.

9. KingTut

KingTut Green diamonds like a dill pickle

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TX
    Coli Cash:
    $127814.00

The odds are stacked against her because she's unattractive, not black. I bet she swipes left on every brotha who is actually in her league. Either hit the gym or date another unattractive fattie.

10. Luck

Luck The one true gym gawd... Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

There’s plenty of black men that would date here that aren’t her type. Shows the typical delusion with broads with what they expect to have vs what they actually deserve. And don’t get it wrong, it’s the same with men but at least a sloppy, ugly ass nikka will know and tell mfs that they got money and know they gotta pay to get out of their league.

I like shapely bbws that at least have the mentality to understand that they borderline and want to do something about it. This broad just sloppy and ugly on top of it...unless she payin then she’ll get what she puts out and that’s the same general rule for everybody...

11. Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Reminds me of when I was at a cookout last year and a big chick was complaining about black men and getting frustrated, yet she was overweight and seemed to have a domineering, rigid personality.

12. reasonable_doubter

reasonable_doubter All Star Bushed

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Coli
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Shut up.....

13. Cadillac

Cadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

lol she must have no mirrors in her house. Because if she did, she would know why

14. Booksnrain

Booksnrain Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

So we just gon lie today baby?:usure:
    We just gon act like she ACTUALLY likes black men?

It's not even her weight that's the problem b/c there are dudes who would date her.
    But what she wants is validation from a grudge she is carrying against top tier black dudes who she was invisible to.
    One of the most irritating aspects of reject culture is the lies. The LIES! They burrrnnn!

:damn: This ain't about blackness or being too "real". This about being unattractive to the men you claim to want.

And I say claim b/c I need people to understand this sickness. A lot of people don't even WANT love. She could have a great blk guy and will STILL shyt on him b/c she has a chip on her shoulder for being considered unattractive by fine dudes growing up.

Rejects take on the persona of extreme entitlement as a defense mechanism for being ignored and or rejected. They crave validation to prove to those that didn't want them that they were worthy.

They want attention.
    A large subset of c00ns (b/c ya'll know that's what this hoe is trying to set up a contingency for btw:youngsabo:) fall into this category as well. For many it's not even the lure of whiteness that draws them to non-blks but the hope that somebody will hate on them for being with a non-blk partner.

Again, they want ATTENTION.
    But once they get it, it'll never be enough. Nothing feeds that gaping wound to their ego by their initial rejection in their youth. Which is why many who date out will STILL have major hate in their hearts for the opposite sex of their own race even when they get a mythical non-blk partner.:mjlol:

So they will claim to want love but fukk over everybody they encounter until they come to terms with the bitterness that makes them seek attention and validation.
    This shyt is fascinating to me.

Cliffs:
    -She is pathetic and just wants attention and validation from men that don't want her and I'm fascinated by reject culture and the lies they tell themselves to avoid taking honest inventory of why they are abhorrent to the opposite sex.:francis:

15. Screwtape

Screwtape All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Aint that P.M Dawn?