I want to send vocals to a producer

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me out! I want to record vocals on my phone and send it to a producer. Is there an app I could get? I know I need a mic and all that. I know they used to record using a midi plugin and had the ability to put vocals over beats. Now, I assume there is an app that is compatible with Reasons. Please advise.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of phone do you have?

This video shows a simple setup on iPad/iPhone.

Android setup

Of course, on this app, can I record a verse and email it to a producer to put on one of his beats? This video just makes it seem like you can record the vocals and put it over any beat on the phone. I am looking to find an app that will allow me to record a verse and email it so a producer and sync it with his beats like the old midi files.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As long as you provide the vocals acapella you can email it to them through any email service and they can engineer it onto their beat, good engineer will make it sound good.

It also helps if you send multiple takes, and ad lib tracks separately. If you arent in physical contact with them tho they may take creative liberties with the song, it’s their song at that point, not yours :yeshrug: