I was called a rapist by multiple blacc women today because I said coercion isn't rape

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Be unable to tell the difference between convincing and coercing, brehs.

Daps
i don't get why people think begging or "convincing" someone is the move either. if a dude is not completely down or even wishy washy about it, i don't even want it. don't gotta tell me twice :hubie:

my self-esteem/ego or whatever is not built to move to someone like that. not to mention, respect for their decision :ehh:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Coercing someone into having sex is rape. The issue is that these days people cherry pick whether they will use a strict of loose definition of the word.

When you're dealing with someone who is disingenuous, they will rely on the strict definition of coercion when getting people to accept that coercing (use of threat or force) is rape. Once people accept that coercing women is rape, they will adopt a loose definition of the word coercion to include persistence, threat of ending the friendship, expressing frustration etc.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The particular example i used was if a men begs his way into sex(?) that he did not rape her. They called me rapey so I got ignorant and said if sexually corrosion is a thing why are there so many male virgins. Why don't they just beg their way into some p*ssy. Then it went to if women can't say no to sex why are they able to stand their ground when a guy ask them to get an abortion but they don't want to

Apparently it's not the same thing :yeshrug:
Have virgin type conversations with women brehs
I also doubt you have any contact with women at all. Was this alleged conversation over the internet.
But the legal definition of rape includes coercion so yeah

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Rapist babble. Consent isn't enough. You need ENTHUSIASTIC consent. If you're having to beg your way into the p*ssy, you're basically just trying to wear a woman down until she gives up because you do not respect her telling you NO. So yeah, you're a rape apologist. Own it or change it.

Why

Superstar
Daps
22912-c16c943f1ee18d978f66ae3c306d4fc3.jpg
:heh:im done

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Rapist babble. Consent isn't enough. You need ENTHUSIASTIC consent. If you're having to beg your way into the p*ssy, you're basically just trying to wear a woman down until she gives up because you do not respect her telling you NO. So yeah, you're a rape apologist. Own it or change it.
I don't agree with the seriousness of the response but I understand and appreciate the sentiment. If I have to convince a woman to want me, I'm not interested. Either I'm getting clear and unambiguous consent or I'm moving on to someone who will. We ain't playing that 'hard to get' shyt around here. Not trying to end up on that metoo summer jam screen:mjlol: