Ice Cube Stands On Working With Elon Musk After Fans Call Him Out

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Cube on Twitter isn't the end of the world considering how many channels still work there. Him affiliating with media scumbags and retarded politicians is the problem.

Shaking hands with politicians who claim they see ghosts and know where aliens are at... Sorry but for middle aged men to do this is just embarrassing.

The "problem" is that all those media outlets are run by these same media scumbags and have been in bed with these retarded politicians since before there was a such thing as mass media.

You aren't gonna do a damn thing in business or media without doing business with dirty people. That's the realest of the real talk.
As long as they hold up to their end of the business agreement, then it's whatever.

"I don't care what they say - you got to PAY ME, BOYEEEEEE!"
- William Drayton

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
There's leaning somewhat to the right and then there's leaning so hard to the right that you fall in with people who believe you're inherently inferior. And want you wiped out. Every Black person has something to lose, and cozying up w/ people like Musk will hasten that loss.

This is a cool little soliloquy and all...but it ain't gonna broadcast a basketball league if people want to see it.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Cube ain’t really been the same since he did that song with Korn back in the day

Cube fell off when he formed Westside Connection. Which was a budget version of NWA. He went with the inferior version of muthafukkas he actually dissed.

Nah I would go with the whole George Clinton "g funk" dikkrid...I mean era. Dude's menace to Amerikkka persona ended up getting squashed the moment he got ho'ed by Khalid Muhammad, got treated like Sonic losing his rings when he got the beats by Solo, and got shytted on by a rapper with Common Sense :wow:

He been like this ever since the VA for Franklin in GTA 5 whooped his ass.
280px-Franklin.png
Damn,

I gotta say St Ides

Stides.jpg

That company compromised the top artists of the industry. Even had RAKIM shilling liquor 😔