If Aliens landed would they make us slaves?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I was talking to my girl about this yesterday.

You have to think a civilization so advanced that they can travel through space and from one planet to this one. Would they want our clumsy asses around their sophisticated equipment. We'd probably stay fukkin their shyt up. Crashing spaceships always trynna revolt and shyt. We'd probably be slaves to their slaves.

On the real though, what do you think aliens are like? You think they're cool people, would they chop it up and pass that mars weed around?

ThePimp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if aliens wanted to harm us they would have already done it. If they can travel to earth from their planet they are to far advanced for human type of behavior.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
There is literally no way to know until it happens.

Your right but speculating is always fun.

I'd imagine that other beings that exist would look similar to us. The crazy shyt is aliens have seen shyt we literally can't imagine. It's not possible for our minds to think of shyt it hasn't seen. My homie tried to cite monsters in his mind but I had to tell him even those are just his brain combining different shyt it's seen to make a monster.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
....................................... :childplease: all we have to do is gather a elite special force of individuals with super human powers or abilities to avenge our dear Mother Earth from these creatures, and tell those galaxy hordes to :stopitslime: ...............................................................................................

:smugdraper:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're technologically advanced enough to get here they'd probably have no real use for something us puny humans can do.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
who knows, maybe we'll get to their planet before they get to our :gladbron: then you can count on the white man making them into slaves :sadbron:

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where the sun is always shinin..
No I do not....society and the media try to paint this horrible picture of Aliens for some odd reason. They believe Aliens are like humans i.e. wanting to take over different planets, enslaving the weaker species, and taking all of our resources. You know, things us humans have been doing to each other for thousands of years.

Poetical Poltergeist

A Real Reality
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No I do not....society and the media try to paint this horrible picture of Aliens for some odd reason. They believe Aliens are like humans i.e. wanting to take over different planets, enslaving the weaker species, and taking all of our resources. You know, things us humans have been doing to each other for thousands of years.

Exactly. If anything , we will be the Aliens invading some other planet, we used to invading other people land.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All life forms strive for dominance though..At least that's what we know from life on earth, from the most simple organisms up.