If Booker isn’t down enough and Kamala isn’t black enough, who is ADOS voting for?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all dudes falling for the bots again. Like I know y’all nikkas ain’t feeling Cory Booker. So that’s a non starter right there. And Kamala is the other person of color. How you gonna drag that woman through the mud for not being black enough just so you can vote for a zero percent black candidate :mjlol: Where’s the logic there? You not black enough, now lemme go vote for a white person :mjlol:

287-F7-EAA-733-D-4-CE2-9-E7-E-870-C209-BAD71.jpg

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Nobody is saying that Kamala Harris isn't Black enough, Kamala Harris like Barack Obama isn't one of us and likes to pretend that she is but the first thing she wants to do is help DACA recipients, which is actually closer to what she is. A transient person. She doesn't offer me shyt. If her agenda was reparations, ADOS wouldn't have a problem with her.

But Kamala Harris is a Jamaican/Indian woman that went around looking up Black folk and covering up a murder of a Black women, if you wanna ride for someone like that, than be my guess...

:yeshrug:

I'll vote for Tulsi Gabbard before any of these motherfukkers if I actually cared about the personality or character of the person I am voting for, but then again, I don't.

So I would vote for Elizabeth Warren, since she is closer to reparations.

ADOS doesn't care about having Black people or ADOS people in offfice, we care about our agenda being in office.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I'll vote for Tulsi Gabbard before any of these motherfukkers if I actually cared about the personality or character of the person I am voting for, but then again, I don't.

ADOS doesn't care about having Black people or ADOS people in offfice, we care about our agenda being in office.

And Gabbard has a specific plan for black people?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And Gabbard has a specific plan for black people?

Bro, can you read, I said Elizabeth Warren would be my vote because of reparations.

Tulsi Gabbard is just not a shytty person and I would vote for her, if politics was about not being a shytty person.

Elizabeth Warren is a shytty person.

Kamala Harris a shytty person.

Bernie is a sort of a shytty person.

Beto is a shytty person.

Joe Biden is a shytty person.

Tulsi isn't shytty.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Bro, can you read, I said Elizabeth Warren would be my vote because of reparations.

Tulsi Gabbard is just not a shytty person and I would vote for her, if politics was about not being a shytty person.

Elizabeth Warren is a shytty person.

Kamala Harris a shytty person.

Bernie is a sort of a shytty person.

Beto is a shytty person.

Joe Biden is a shytty person.

Tulsi isn't shytty.

Weird. Think I cut the wrong bit of the edit

Anyway she said she supports research into it (HR40 bill) nothing specific. It’s less specific than what Kamala has said regarding reparations

Kamala is one of the other democrats that also have supported the same bill