If Lance Stephenson was a better player he would easily be the face of the league

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
hell no.

if lance was the best player in the league, he would get the Iverson treatment.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Lance had an opportunity to make himself the face of the league, he would probably use a dikk pic. What the fukk is this thread?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
DwanyeWadeTrollFaceStephenson.gif
:russ:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
so we're going to pretend Kobe didn't get banned from being part of a festival just a few months ago because of the media and their insistence that it's not right due to the me too movement?
The me too movement is on everyone's neck bruh especially black men. Trying to single that out as if it were proof of an agenda against Kobe is a bad example.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
He actually played well for Memphis & New Orleans too

He was decent but not to that near All-Star level he was at with the Pacers. He was surrounded by the right mix of players too. Those Indy teams with him, PG, David West, and Hibbert were gritty.

Daps
He was decent but not to that near All-Star level he was at with the Pacers. He was surrounded by the right mix of players too. Those Indy teams with him, PG, David West, and Hibbert were gritty.

True not an all star but it stands in direct contrast with the popular narrative he’s only been good with Indy

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
For all the talk about who is going to be the next guy it got me thinking. Most of the guys on the come up are phenomenal players but they don’t have the personality at the moment to carry the league

Lance is one of the funniest mothafukkas The NBA has ever seen. It’s almost like a Shaq on steroids because you can’t tell whether he’s being serious or not. Part of it is when he’s doing dumb shyt and the other part is when he’s actually cooking. Either way this guy is highly entertaining

It’s unfortunate he didn’t take his career as serious as he should have as he had chances to break out.

This guy is an idiot and I’ll continue to root for him

:yeshrug:

giphy.gif