If Nas...

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
happenned to stop rap definitetly or worse, went to die (:no: I don't want to press bad luck to the man) will it change your view on the scene at all ?

Personnally I hate to admit that, but he's probably the guy that kept my interrest alive for rap music, I get hype on his release or his features and his the only one. My favorite goups or solo mcs are from his generation or older but they dob't drop hot shyt no nore. Nowadays I'm more into instrumentals (bsbd, alchemist and primo production), I'm listening to french electro music (miami 1984) and pop music from the 80's, cats like the weeknd and soul music from back in the days. But rap less and less except the old shyt

If Nas were to not making sound anymore that you be just dizastrous. The only artist I really was hit like that was aaliyah went she was gone, but more for the personn that her musical legacy. MJ I was sad but knew and delivered pretty much everyting he could in there was tons of material to live on. But shyt Nas keeps deliver quality music, if he went to disappeared, shyt, I don't want to thing about how fukked up I would be

excuse me all to have those dark thoughts everyone :sadcam:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
My favorite goups or solo mcs are from his generation or older but they dob't drop hot shyt no nore. Nowadays I'm more into instrumentals (bsbd, alchemist and primo production), I'm listening to french electro music (miami 1984) and pop music from the 80's, cats like the weeknd and soul music from back in the days. But rap less and less except the old shyt

saltine-crackers.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Unpopular opinion, but I never cared for Aaliyah before or after her death. Just never cared for more than a couple of her songs

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Unpopular opinion, but I never cared for Aaliyah before or after her death. Just never cared for more than a couple of her songs

This isn't unpopular opinion. lol Maybe not politically correct though. I agree. No offense to Aaliyah. She had a few jams, but I really can't understand why grown men like Drake stan for her.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This isn't unpopular opinion. lol Maybe not politically correct though. I agree. No offense to Aaliyah. She had a few jams, but I really can't understand why grown men like Drake stan for her.

No one is loved by everyone :aicmon:

Aaliyah is one of the easier "mysteries", try figuring out why grown women stan for Marilyn Manson instead.
Or how 60+ million could vote for Bush in 2004.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Maybe....but rap has so much to offer for me like Blu and Whoever the Alchemist is working with that id survive without him. But it would defenitly be a MAJOR loss to the game.